This course has been designed to cover the essentials of corporate tax planning and management. This intensive training course will ensure that delegates are fully up to date with key changes and updates on computing income tax accurately, tax laws and tax evasion. The topics cover will allow course participants to mitigate risk whilst maximising planning opportunities in your tax strategy.
Participants should be able to:
- Learn to compute Income Tax accurately
- Acquaint participants with management of the tax affairs of Corporate Entities
- Take advantage of the various provision of tax laws
- Understand Tax Planning and Management
- Differentiate Tax Planning from Tax Evasion
- What is Tax Planning and Tax Management
- Provisions of PITA and CITA with respects to Tax Planning and management
- PAYE and Compensation Planning
- Company Income Tax Planning
- Use of Commencement, Ceasation and Change in Accounting Date Rules
- Application of Tax incentives to Tax Planning and Management.
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.