This course focuses on Creating Professional & User-Friendly Reports & Dashboards Using Excel. The course will enhance the capability of delegates to conceive and build analytical and visually appealing and user-friendly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) reports and dashboards using Excel. This will aid Executive/Senior Management to easily analyze financial transactions and quickly identify and respond to business trends.
At the end of the course delegates will:
- Have the opportunity to integrate the complex concept of Business Intelligence & Dashboards into their day-to-day analysis and reporting tasks using Excel.
- Possess knowledge and extensive use of Excel spreadsheets. To effectively achieve this delegates are expected to possess intermediate-level Excel skills with a strong grasp of concepts such as table structures, filtering, sorting, and use of Excel formulas.
- Excel as Business Intelligence Software
- Dashboards Vs Traditional Reports
- Design Principles for Excel Reports & Dashboards
- Data Model for Excel Reports & Dashboards
- Excel Functions for Reports & Dashboards
- Excel Tables and Charts for Reports & Dashboards
- Pivot Tables for Excel Reports & Dashboards
- Pivot Charts, Slicers & Sparklines
- Automating Excel Reports & Dashboards
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.