In today’s highly volatile environment, estimating future costs and revenues is critical for justifying investment decisions! Gain state-of-the-art forecasting tools and modelling techniques that will help you analyze financial data predict revenues and costs assess the risk inherent in your forecasts effectively report the forecasting results to management and improve corporate decision making This course is designed for managers who have the responsibility of making effective financial decisions. Managers with non-financial background will also benefit from the course.
At the end of the course delegates will have a better understanding of:
- How to make better use of information such as balance sheet and P&L
- How to make use of finance related information
- How to make effective financial decisions
- How to make the most of your working capital and your budgets
- What are the key factors involved in costing, pricing and managing margins
- Understanding your role and how it fits with the finance function (and the finance director)
- The difference between management accounts and the statutory financial reports of a company
- Understanding and Presenting Financial Statements
- Analysing and presenting financial information
- Interpreting and analysing financial statements
- Evaluating the Financial Health of your Organisation
- Spotting the warning signs – monitoring cash flow
- Organisational appraisal through financial analysis
- Appraising a project: discounted cash flows
- Measuring risk and return
- Sources of Finance
- The various sources of finance available to a company and their relative advantages and disadvantages
- Evaluating investment options
- Investment , Asset value and Return on investment
- EVA – Economic Value Added
- The Use of Financial Budgets – Strategic Costing
- The impact that activity based costing, marginal costing and full costing have on profit
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.