With the ever-changing tax rules, it is important to always be kept abreast of update and highlight on the main changes to the existing tax legislations, not to mention the latest tax developments including Public Rulings. Other than keeping abreast with the latest tax developments, this tax planning and advisory course is aimed at assisting you in realising and identifying potential tax incentives or savings. This course is a combination of 3courses rolled in one.
Transfer Pricing: Post Implementation Issues, Prospects and Challenges
Participants should be able to:
- Understand the concept of Transfer Pricing Regulations
- Learn Advance Pricing Agreements and Procedures
- Comprehend Transfer Pricing Mediation and Arbitration Processes
- Understand Domestics remedies to dispute
- Resolving Transfer Pricing Dispute
- Transfer Pricing Concept
- Transfer Pricing Strategies
- Transfer Pricing Documentation for Tax Purposes
- Transfer Pricing Regulation-key Terms
- Disputes Resolution
- Implementation Challenges in Nigeria
- Comparative Studies of practice of Transfer Pricing around the globe
- Effect of NOTAP Regulation on Transfer Pricing
- Case study of India, South Africa and UK.
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.