Most Financial Accountants realised that they could further harness the power of Excel if they could have a better handle of its structure, formulas and functions. This is much complicated by the incomprehensive jargon and procedures. This course is therefore directed at the person who needs to use Excel in their everyday job to improve decision-making and productivity.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Handle Excel’s structure, formulas and functions effectively.
- Know how to build a clear and accurate data.
- Establish a complex spreadsheet system in the area of finance and business, accounting, banking and insurance.
- Understanding the process of spreadsheet consolidation and linking.
- Know how Formulae and Functions work.
- Find out how to design and create forms using Excel.
- Spreadsheet Concept and Structure
- Building Basic Formulas
- Creating Advanced Formulas
- Spreadsheet Calculation Techniques
- Spreadsheet Consolidation and Linking
- Charting Techniques and Presentation
- Auditing and Debugging
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.