A primary objective of the Mortgage Banking Programme is to develop knowledgeable and capable executives. The programme will provide training at a senior to mid-level covering the latest developments in the management of mortgage banks as well as the principles of risk based pricing, funding and aspects of International Banking.
The main aim of the programme is to enhance delegates understanding in the area as well as introducing some practical case studies aligned to contemporary issues.
At the end of the course delegates have a better understanding of:
- The need for risk and reward pricing to protect both the bank and the borrower.
- Analysing funding models and gain an understanding into risk – reward scenarios
- Insight into the recent developments in Bank’s attitude to lending in the light of the Global Financial Crisis
- International Banking developments and the challenges facing global players.
- Risk & Risk Based Pricing
- Asset Pricing Model
- Risk Based Profitability
- Analytics & Credit Decisions
- Funding – Wholesale, Money Markets, Securitization
- Compliance & Regulation
- International Banking
- International Financial Crises and Bank Regulation
- International Finance for Development
- The IMF, World Bank & Economic Growth
- Case Studies
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.