This course is specially designed for the professional credit manager who needs to take time out to sharpen up existing skills and to share and compare knowledge with fellow professionals. The workshop is geared towards group activity whilst also giving plenty of time for individual personalities to grow in confidence. By sharing and comparing their skills, credit managers will leave the course renewed and enthusiastic about their way forward for their respective organisation.
At the end of the course delegates will have a good understanding of:
- The developing role of the credit manager
- Credit policy and procedures
- Managing for cash
- Economic Forecasts
- Law and the credit manager
- The Credit health-check approach
- Understanding financial statements
- Developing and implementing a debt management process
- Focusing on the loopholes within your organisation
- Introducing new procedures to help boost your cash collection
- Finding your organisation’s critical success factors
- Converting your monthly reporting to a decision-based tool
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.