The various sources of income in banking and some other financial service providers are thinning out due to competitive rivalry while insurance providers do not have access to the volume of customers that bank do. Hence the need for various players within the Financial service industry to leverage one another infrastructure, customer base and products to deal with the challenge of expanding income stream.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- You will have good working knowledge of the business model (bancassurance) that best harness these opportunities.
- You will know the different partnership arrangements within the model that will best suit your organisation and business environment.
- You would have acquired the requisite knowledge for detail analysis and implementation of the business model to the advantage of your organisation.
- Understanding the term ‘BANCASSURANCE”
- Evolution of Bancassurance
- Bancassurance today
- Trend in financial service industry
- Bancassurance as change management tool
- The banker’s perspective
- The insurer’s perspective
- The Bancassurance business model
- The key types of model
- Key features of models
- Modes of operation
- Benefits to all participant
- Benefit to the bank, Insurer and Customer
- Benefit to the legislator/government
- Implementing Bancassurance (The Process)
- Strategic analysis
- Product development
- Effective remuneration and incentive Scheme design
- Operational procedure
- Critical Success Factor
- Legal frame work
- Distribution channel
- Brand &IT
- Customer behavior
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.