This course has been designed for private bankers and advisors with the objective of gaining the skills and understanding to formulate client-driven and innovative strategies. This course will enhance a better understanding of your client relationship skills and effectiveness in managing wealth of UHNWI (Ultra High Net worth Individuals). The will bring each delegate up-to-date with basic concepts relating to trusts, foundations, investment funds and insurance products, and on tax issues that these structures present to families from different jurisdictions. The course will be delivered with clarity and there would also clarity on complex concepts.
At the end of the course delegates will have a better understanding of:
- Putting in place the right wealth management solutions for a client by observing the client’s objectives, preferences and personal circumstances as well as the underlying market conditions.
- Delivering a service within the legal and regulatory bounds, adhering to the industry’s code of conduct, and ensuring compliance with the bank’s risk management policies.
- Managing the personal relationship with the client, ensuring the private banker is fully aware of and knows how to adapt his or her communication style to that of the client, thereby respecting the clients unique requirements
- Status of Private Banking Industry
- Knowing Your Customer
- Finding/Selling to New Clients
- Risk-Return or stress-testing your clients
- Asset allocation & portfolio construction for private banking clients
- Estate planning
- Business development & client relationship management in private banking
- Globalization of the private banking industry
- Product development for private banking
- The future for private banking
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.