The course will be run using a series of Presentations, Discussions, examining a number of Case Studies, sharing experience and knowledge, examining international best practice in Corporate Governance, and running a longer practical exercise in putting together a board and discussing a series of real time issues.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Make sure you are up-to-speed with best practice for boards and directors
- Keep track of future developments and understand their implications in your context
- Gain in confidence and competence in the performance of your governance responsibilities
- Obtain a valuable toolkit to apply practically in order to improve governance in your organisations
- Focus on key, developing, leading edge issues worldwide
- The Scope And Purpose Of Corporate Governance
- Does Good Corporate Governance Add Value?
- Landmark Recent Global Developments In Corporate Governance
- Directors’ Duties
- What Makes Boards Effective?
- Non-Executive Directors
- Effective Nominations/Governance And Remuneration Committees Of Boards
- Effective Audit Committees Of Boards
- Reporting On Risk Management And Internal Control
- What To Look For From Your External Auditors
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.