The objective of this course is to provide guidelines and recommendations for the
formulation, development and review of policies. An appropriate amount of planning and effort should go into the development and review of a policy before it is presented for approval. The goal is to ensure that policies are consistent with the vision, mission and values of your organization and that they are developed and maintained in a logical and consistent manner.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Formulate, develop and review of policies
- Effect reviewed policies
- Consistent maintenance of developed policies
- Essence of a new policy or policy reform
- Comprehensive journey of analyses and diagnoses
- The step of formulation to adds more details to earlier policy analysis
- Sketch programs in support of targets
- Statement of the resources needed for policy implementation
- The benefits of engaging civil society in policy analysis and formulation
- Negotiation between the government, the private sector and civil society on monetary, fiscal and public policies.
- Policy adoption
- Policy-making and policy Operationalisation
- Duties and contribution of Policy formulators to policy implementation
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.