Business leaders, of any size work group who, recognize that people are a source of competitive advantage and who want to improve their personal effectiveness in connecting to the workforce with strategic goals to achieve superior business results, are the best fit for this course.
At the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Increased confidence in aligning your work group with organizational goals
- Familiarity with a flexible methodology and set of tools to help you think through organizational alignment and the opportunity to use these tools
- An increased awareness of when and how to proactively plan for
- key collaborations with other business leaders over the course of your journey
- Insights on success factors for implementation
- Increased proficiency in measuring the effectiveness of your talent strategy
- An understanding that achieving and maintaining organizational alignment requires continual and deliberate attention in order to quickly adapt to constant change, such as economic conditions and strategic business direction.
- Strategic Thinker’s Mindset – what it is as well as common obstacles to becoming a strategic thinker and how to overcome them
- The Three Phases of a Talent Strategy Methodology – test drive their corresponding tools: 1) development(our emphasis in this seminar) 2) Implementation 3) Measurement of results
- Developing a Talent Strategy – learn the foundation on which a solid talent strategy is built, discover the importance of the customers prospective, and key business processes, conduct
- a workforce gap analysis, and select and prioritize initiatives that result in peak performance
- Challenges – you will likely encounter and ways to effectively deal with them
- Business Problem Solving Application – how to employ the same methodology for solving specific business performance problems
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.