This course examines the conditions in which HRM and knowledge management have become the central links between people, work, and technology in contemporary organisations. This course uses a wide range of concepts to help participants understand the management of people at the level of organisational practices, as well as in the wider, global context of contemporary economy and culture.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify, create and distribute knowledge using proven Knowledge Management (KM) practices
- Analyse and build Social Knowledge Groups (SKG) to contribute and share knowledge
- Convert tacit knowledge into explicit knowledge for organisational gain
- Create new workflows to effectively share knowledge
- Implement technological solutions and maximise your KM technology infrastructure
- Apply a Knowledge Management architecture throughout your organisation
- The agenda of HRM in the global economy
- Knowledge Management and Information Technologies
- Collecting Knowledge through Social Knowledge Groups (SKG)
- New forms of organising in the contemporary world
- Building Workflows for Effective Knowledge Management
- The rise of management ideas and concepts
- The rise and growth of HRM theories and techniques
- The culture of Knowledge Management
- Challenges and debates
- Analysing management practices
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.