This course will show you how to prepare your company for succession by identifying, assessing and developing leadership and talent for future vacancies. You will be enlightened on the benefits of why a company promotes from within. Delegates will also learn how to identify examples of criteria for promoting the right people into leadership and determine the most appropriate methods for your employee’s personal development.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of succession planning and the fit with talent management programmes
- Discuss the impact of succession managing on business success
- Facilitate the decision making process to determine the positions to be included in a succession plan
- Determine the criteria and processes to identify potential successors
- Implement processes for retaining and developing identified successors
- Practice some tools and techniques to enable you to implement effective succession planning
- Develop a succession planning process that is consistent and aligned with existing organizational processes
- Outline for setting strategic direction
- Environmental impact analysis
- Strategic plan impact analysis
- Strategic planning checklist
- Structured Interviews
- Summary of workforce plan
- Workforce planning team members
- Financial Services Charter
- Focus groups
- Workload assessment (i.e. Employment Status Analysis – permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced)
- Employee Retention Survey & Focus Group
- Aids impact analysis
- Aids Statistics
- Workforce Analysis
- Costings analysis
- Workforce planning readiness checklist
- Example of Developmental Needs Assessment
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.