This is a practical course, which will enable participants to encourage members of their team to work co-operatively with others within their own team and with other departments to optimise their collective contribution. The course covers aspects of team dynamics, leadership and group problem solving
At the end of the course, delegates will learn how to:
- Ensure members of the team understand the team goals or objectives
- Identify and utilise individual strengths
- Ensure effective communication between team members
- Encourage challenges and input from team members
- Develop mutual trust between team members
- Involve team members in decision-making
- Manage team lifecycles proactively
- Recognise and deal with conflict within the team
- Provide team members with constructive feedback
- The Power of a Team
- The Team Climate
- Team Roles
- Team Leadership
- Team Problem-Solving
- Personal Development Plan
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.