In today’s economy, training of employees is more important than ever as organizations cope with needing to increase revenue and maintain quality and capacity with a lean workforce. Most organizations must accomplish their training goals with a limited training budget, making the return on investment of every amount of money spent on training even more critical. This course is therefore aimed at helping each delegate acquire the components needed to implement and measure continuous performance improvement in the workforce aligned with achieving the business goals of each organization.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Developing insight into various facts of HR Audit and thus make the HRM function business oriented
- Aligning HRM processes with the business goals of the organisation
- Build the skills participants would require to do HR Audit independently
- Understanding the various aspects of Balanced Scorecard
- Using the Balance Scorecard as a strategy execution tool for enhancing the overall productivity of the organisation
- Understanding the organisational performance models and diagnose the reasons for the lack of performance in an organisation
- Evaluating the current status of HRM function in an organisation
- The new human capital management model
- Data for management
- Two aspects of human capital
- What human resources can learn from finance
- People and information
- Data-to-value cycle
- The ROI race
- Points of measurement
Human Capital’s Contribution: Measurement
Review of Employee Benefits
Acting and Observing
Review of Recruitment and Training
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.