It is often commented that the key asset to any business is its employees. The management of the human resource is therefore a central aspect to business world wide and it is not surprising that the career opportunities for Human Resource Managers are extensive and varied in the public and private sectors of the world. The course aims to develop practitioners who are capable of making an immediate and effective contribution to the HR function within the organisation that employs them.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Enhance your understanding of the systems, policies, techniques and strategies used in effective HR management
- Develop your skills in strategic thinking and planning, employee assessment, negotiations, counselling and problem solving
- Understand how to manage organisational change
- Know how to deal effectively with cross-cultural and diversity issues.
- People Resourcing & Reward
- Learning & Development
- Employee Relations
- Legal Context of HRM
- Personal & Professional Development
- Managing Human Resources in a Business Context
- Managing Information
- Human resource strategy and planning
- Analysing organisation needs
- Leadership and teambuilding
- Recruitment and selection
- Performance appraisal systems
- Employee development
- Flexible employment practices
- Employee relations and communications
- Managing employee diversity
- Evaluating human resource management
- The management of change.
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.