Change management is a structured approach for ensuring that changes are thoroughly and smoothly implemented, and that the lasting benefits of change are achieved. In order to manage change successfully, it is therefore necessary to attend to the wider impacts of the changes. As well as considering the tangible impacts of change, it’s important to consider the personal impact on those affected, and their journey towards working and behaving in new ways to support the change.
At the end of the course delegates will have a better understanding of:
- Why change is important and what benefits it offers
- Why developing a change vision is important, as well as the steps you can take to develop one
- What guidelines you can follow to communicate a change vision within your organisation
- How to transition through change in a controlled, logical manner
- The processes you must follow to analyse a situation, prepare a plan for change, implement action, and monitor the progress of a change
- Defining change management and its importance to an organization
- Apply a change management process to a problem or change opportunity within your organization
- Assess your change style
- Develop strategies for communicating change effectively to those whose styles are unlike your own
- Analyse human and organizational readiness for change
- Individuals’ change styles
- Planning for successful change by analyzing political, structural, and resource issues
- Identifying means to counteract sources of resistance to change
- Plan for successful change by involving stakeholders, defining roles and responsibilities, identifying resources, setting a schedule, and establishing change-process measurements
- Implement a change by managing the project/technical aspects of the change and facilitating the human/emotional side of the change
- Measure the results of a change and sustain positive results
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.