This course is designed for those who want to understand how HR can add value to organisations through effective organizational design and development. This course is highly participative combining facilitated sessions, group work and exercises with appropriate case studies.
There are no formal prerequisites.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand and apply the design options for organisational structures and relationships
- Maintain the structures and relationships through effective processes and systems
- Understand the strategic impact of organisation development methods
- Be able to apply change management strategies to support organisational development
- Principles of Organisation Design and Development
- Structural Design Options and the relationships
- Maintaining the structure
- The strategic impact of Organisation Development methods
- Development through Performance Management
- The Jobs focus approach
- The challenges of implementation
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.