Managers, supervisors or executives who are involved in the recruitment and selection process and in particular, want to improve their skills and techniques in conducting successful selection interviews. Anyone who wants to feel confident and in control of selection interviews will benefit.
At the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Understand and identify the different stages within the recruitment process
- Undertake behavioural interviews with confidence
- Prepare for a selection interview through constructing an effective interview plan
- Maintain control of the interview through effective questioning, listening and observation
- Understand the legal requirements of recruitment and selection
- Recruiting and Selecting the Best People
- Overview of recruiting within the law
- Understanding the impact of poor selection
- The benefit and value of a criteria based interview in ensuring you recruit the RIGHT people
- Your Company’s Success Criteria
- Interview Preparation
- Creating the right environment
- Identifying the objectives for the interview
- Selecting which Success Criteria are going to be measured
- Preparing and designing questions
- Reviewing CVs: What to look for
- Structuring the Interview
- Establishing Rapport
- Dramatically increase your success rate
- My code/your code which should I use?
- The three interview phases
- Keeping to plan
- Developing a professional approach
- Essential Communication Skills
- Questioning techniques and design
- The use of open questions and questions to avoid
- Using probing questions to clarify answers given
- Using active listening techniques
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.