This Train the Trainer course is designed to improve your training techniques and increase your confidence when either facilitating a corporate function within your organisation or delivering training course. This train the trainer course will enable you to successfully deliver training courses to the highest standard.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Promote learner participation and involvement by using effective questioning techniques in a training session
- Evaluate personal training strengths and areas to work on
- Define the factors that promote learning
- Understand the difference between training and presenting information
- Use recognised success measures to assess effective learning
- Define effective feedback
- Introductions and objectives
- The different domains of learning and how to practically apply these to surgical training
- The impact of learning style on teaching and learning
- How do adults learn?
- How to effectively use, and understand the advantages and disadvantages of various teaching methods
- The benefits of reflection and identify opportunities to use reflection as a learning tool
- Key elements of session planning, describe their benefits and plan a session using a suggested template
- how to pitch content to different audiences;
- Training session and feedback to identify strengths and areas to work on
- What is effective feedback?
- Training versus presenting
- Practice trainer techniques in a training session
- Implementing changes to planned teaching activities to enhance learning.
- Planning ahead
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.