This course is designed for those who want to understand how HR can add value to organizations through effective HR Metrics. These provide the information to improve their people ROI, reduce risk and target programmes to give the maximum benefit. It supports the transformation of HR from a transactional support function to a key business driver.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Explain the metrics and data that needs to be collected to support HR practices
- Be able to use your internal HR metrics and information to inform decision making
- Identify the range of data that supports HR practices
- Apply metrics and data to measure HR effectiveness
- Analyze and interpret metrics data
- Evaluate HR metrics and data.
- Develop practical actions to measure HR effectiveness in your organizations
- The business case for metrics
- HR Efficiency Metrics
- Metrics for the Employee lifecycle
- HR Metrics and maintaining the competitive edge
- Building an HR framework
- From introduction to maturity
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.