Delegates who participate on this course will discover what public relations really is, how to create your own public relations plan, define your key messages, learn techniques for successful idea generation, how to write a press release, gain press release samples and templates, evaluate your PR and much more.
At the end of the course delegates will understand:
- Fundamentals of the PR process and PR strategy
- 9 stages of effective PR Planning
- How to understand your current positioning
- Selecting target media
- Idea Generation
- Understanding what journalists want
- Building relationships with particular publications/programme makers
- Knowing when to refer journalists to colleagues and/or the public relations company
- Preparing for major in-house stories
- Responding to industry-wide news and issues
- Honesty, on and off the record comments
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.