This course is ideal for any result orientated organization, which has the desire to increase their market share. The course amongst others will help participants understand the sales process, how to win a client with a better understanding of best practices in marketing.
At the end of the course delegates will understand:
- Best practices in marketing? Why is it important?
- Key marketing concepts and terminology: the marketing mix, understanding the macro and micro environment, SWOT analysis, strategic decisions and tools, the action plan
- The marketing plan and its importance to a business
- How to develop a working marketing plan: the environmental analysis, creating an overview, SWOT analysis, segmentation, strategies, the action plan
- How to prepare your mission statement and vision for the upcoming year.
- Discover and define your niche markets.
- Develop your value proposition.
- Develop and plan your marketing strategy.
- Develop your marketing mix.
- Create a marketing calendar that contains a month-by-month schedule of marketing activities and events for the upcoming year.
- The Role of Marketing Planning
- What’s in a marketing plan?
- Writing a marketing plan
- Summarize the situation analysis and understand the target consumer and market segmentation
- Developing marketing objectives and strategies
- Developing tactics and implementation plan
- Identifying core product/service benefits and differentiators
- Understanding the need for and the ability to develop contingency plans
- Approaches to formulate budget allocation and build the marketing forecast
- Defining how to monitor and manage performance by linking the plan to a marketing scorecard
- Communicating the plan to stakeholders and partners
Taking the plan to the next level
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.