Good understanding of product management tools is never more essential in the 21st century when embarking on a product or new product development and management. With competitors monitoring your every move, you will learn how to have total command of the most recent product management tools to develop and manage sustainable and profitable product portfolios. This course will be suitable to those interested in pursuing a career in product management or who want to learn more about the field of product development. It will also suit those who want to learn how to effectively work with their product management counterparts, new product development team members and project managers.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Build a robust brand management strategy for your product(s)
- Learn to build and manage your brand equity
- Identify and overcome barriers to growth and sustainability
- Shape your corporate culture based on the brand for to create a brand inspired culture
- Be able to make informed considerations in the launching or acquiring of brands
- Develop strategies to sustain brands
- Using a phase-gate methodology to guide decisions for new products and enhancements
- Distinguishing between linear and non-linear, prototypical approaches to project selection
- Screening criteria for prioritizing projects using a practical screening matrix
- Conducting industry, market, and competitive assessments
- Segmentation and market targeting essentials
- Assembling the business case for new product project investments
- Applying break-even analysis techniques
- Constructing and managing a product master plan
- Deriving forecasts and understanding financial implications of variations in volume and price
- Establishing conditions and triggers for products after they’re launched
- Negotiating agreements with functional organizations to assure synchronized participation
- Assimilating the plans from functional organizations into the master plan
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.