Underpinning all of our sales effort is our value proposition, our sales proposition, our magnetic proposition. It’s who we are, what we offer, what we do, what we stand for, how we do it, why, where, when etc. RECHMC has worked with hundreds of companies of all shapes and sizes over the years and the people routinely struggle to clearly and concisely deliver their value proposition. Question…. how can we possibly sell if we don’t know our value proposition? It’s not an easy thing to master and is often misunderstood. It takes work and practice and energy but once its in place, it gives everyone a platform from which to beat the competition and sell effectively. You may have heard of the “30 second elevator pitch”, you may have heard of the “vision, mission, goals statement” or you might have seen your “company values” somewhere. This course will clarify the whole subject and give you a solid platform from which to sell.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Define, explain, present what a MVP(Magnetic Value Proposition) is
- Review and critique real life examples
- Build and deliver a personal MVP statement
- Build and deliver a business MVP statement
- Deliver a 30 second elevator pitch with impact and energy
- Take a “good” MVP and make it outstanding and MAGNETIC
- Understand how to achieve competitive advantage
- Adapt the MVP for a range of prospect, customer and client profiles
- Understand where the MVP fits within sales & Marketing
- Defining the Magnetic Value Proposition
- Looking at real life examples
- Breaking it down into the 30 second elevator pitch
- Does it contain all the required components?
- What is it that makes it “magnetic?”
- Achieving competitive advantage – beating the competition
- Building your personal magnetic value proposition
- Your company? your business? your function – what is the proposition?
- Prospect, customer and client profiling
- Positioning the MVP within sales & marketing
- Practical, real life application – how we do use it to great effect?
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.