If you work in a customer services, public services, sales, management or leadership position, you routinely need to handle objections from people who simply do not say “Yes” as easily as you would hope. If you need to deal with objections in a positive and professional manner, this course is for you. If you need to overcome challenges in pressurized circumstances, the course will give you the skills, competencies and confidence to handle any situation, including those where conflict is present. The course will be fun, challenging and fully interactive and supported by presentations, demonstrations, interactive discussions, debate, group work and individual tasks. The workshop will include plenty of opportunity to practice in a safe environment, but don’t worry, you won’t be forced to perform or made to feel uncomfortable at any time. This is about great learning with like minded professionals in a fun environment!
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand what an “objection’ is and why they happen
- Learn how we can minimise them early in the sales process
- Learn how to welcome them and convert them into selling opportunities
- Learn and apply a robust objection handling model with skill and confidence
- Work with a range of personality types
- Understand the truth about body language
- Unlock the power of emotional intelligence
- Learn how to work with a range of convincer patterns
- Understand empathy versus sympathy
- Build rapport through positioning
- Learn how to reduce conflict and tension
- Remove the fear of objections including the “too expensive” objection
- Consultative selling and where objections fit in
- The root cause of objections
- Motivations of the objector
- The importance of beliefs and values
- Treating people with RESPECT in sales behaviours
- A robust professional model for objection handling
- Personality types, body language, convincer patterns
- Reacting to traffic lights
- Transactional Analysis – Parent / Adult / Child
- The power of emotional intelligence
- Using objections to make sales and close deals
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.