Marketers need to lead from the front when it comes to interpreting and executing against a brand’s positioning. If marketers are not properly interpreting and representing the brand, this can almost paralyze all branding and product development efforts. This course reminds marketers of why the brand is so important in differentiating the company, and shows how effective communication of this to prospective and existing customers, goes far beyond choosing the right fonts and logo sizes and involves every touch point with the customer.
At the end of the course delegates will have a better understanding of:
- Brand Value:Marketers will understand how to enhance a brand’s value and use the brand’s positioning as a creative springboard to new ideas.
- Brand Alignment:Marketers will be shown how to ensure campaigns and communications reinforce and build, rather than dilute, the brand’s position.
- Brand Consistency:Marketers consider where in their organization the customer experience is aligned with the brand promise, and where and what improvements are needed.
- Fresh Thinking:The course encourages marketers to stretch their thinking and look for new fresh responses to business challenges by considering the elements of the brand promise.
- Examples of value creation and destruction in brand value
- Analysis of existing and ongoing campaigns for brand alignment
- How to identify opportunities to build and reinforce the brand
- Systematic knowledge and skills in the subject of integrated brand communications
- Understanding your consumers and how they choose products and services
- The role of marketing communications within the broader context of an organizations’ marketing strategy and competitive environment
- Methods and techniques of integrating the various marketing communication tools, such as public relations, advertising and sales promotion, to produce a coherent brand communications strategy and achieve a consistent brand narrative. Introduction to digital marketing
- How to use basic advertising metrics to evaluate effectiveness of digital advertising
- Case Study on current marketing thinking and strategy implemented by practitioners and organizations alike within the financial service industry
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.