This course is ideal for anyone in sales, from individuals new to sales, including new graduate team members, to experienced sales people looking to refresh their consultative selling skills. The course will deliver fundamental practices and behaviours from which all delegates, regardless of current skill level or experience, can benefit. Sales Managers in need of improved structure, discipline and direction for their team will also benefit from attending this workshop. The content and style also makes it perfect for anyone working in a non-sales role needing to familiarize themselves with how professional consultative selling should be conducted. The workshop will be fun, challenging and fully interactive and supported by presentations, interactive discussions, debate, group work and individual tasks. A comment on role-plays…. everyone hates them so we don’t use them! So, don’t worry, you won’t be made to perform or made to feel uncomfortable at any time. This is about great learning with like minded professionals in a fun environment!
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Achieve optimum success in sales through the application of a fully consultative approach
- Benefit from increased confidence, motivation and understanding of the prospect or client
- Communicate confidently, both on the phone and face-to-face
- Add value to every call and develop a winning structure
- Understand the importance and value of good preparation
- Enable the models, techniques and behaviours to do the selling for you
- Build strong and trusting relationships with prospects and clients
- Become an expert in the skills of questioning and listening
- Learn how to present a solution which naturally leads to the close
- Successfully handle objections
- Adapt selling style to suit every customer, encouraging profitable client relationships
- Close more sales than ever before
- Crucial preparations
- Creating excellent first impressions
- Building rapport / being in rapport
- The psychology of selling / customer types / buying triggers
- The other side of the table
- The power of words, voice and body language
- Selling to a range of personalities and characters
- Matching and mirroring style to build rapport and establish empathy
- Positioning / using agendas
- Asking great questions for the right reasons
- The values of using summary skills
- Active and pro-active listening skills
- Building towards presenting a solution
- Using needs, features, advantages and benefits
- Handling objections and using them to sell
- How to close professionally
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.