The Marketing Plan is an integral part of any marketing department as this is the guide used in achieving the goals of an organization. Developing a successful plan therefore involves understanding the knowledge of what goes into a plan and how to craft it, and utilizing leadership and collaboration skills to effectively communicate the plan and execute it. This unique course is ideal for all members of a marketing team especially those required to have developed skills in more strategic thinking and leading a team to execute. In this intensive format, you’ll learn the ‘what’ and the ‘how’ of successful marketing planning for any type of organization.
At the end of the course delegates will understand:
- Best practices in marketing? Why is it important?
- Key marketing concepts and terminology: the marketing mix, understanding the macro and micro environment, SWOT analysis, strategic decisions and tools, the action plan
- How to develop a working marketing plan: the environmental analysis, creating an overview, SWOT analysis, segmentation, strategies, the action plan
- Discover and define your niche markets.
- Develop your value proposition and plan your marketing strategy.
- Develop your marketing mix.
- Create a marketing calendar that contains a month-by-month schedule of marketing activities and events for the upcoming year.
- The Role of Marketing Planning
- What’s in a marketing plan?
- Writing a marketing plan
- Summarize the situation analysis and understand the target consumer and market segmentation
- Developing marketing objectives and strategies
- Developing tactics and implementation plan
- Identifying core product/service benefits and differentiators
- Understanding the need for and the ability to develop contingency plans
- Approaches to formulate budget allocation and build the marketing forecast
- Defining how to monitor and manage performance by linking the plan to a marketing scorecard
- Communicating the plan to stakeholders and partners
Taking the plan to the next level
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.