This course has been designed to assist delegates to enhance their ability to communicate confidently and professionally without undermining their personal integrity. It will help delegates to recognise the link between communication and their perceived value in the eyes of colleagues and to become more confident, persuasive and influential at work.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Develop Your Communication Skills
- Define communication and the communication process
- Improve on your personal communication style – self-analysis/skills audit
- Develop Effective Interpersonal Communication
- Enhance you Non-verbal communication and body language – using it to strengthen your position
- Using your voice to advantage – tone, pace and style
- Your personal presentation – creating the right impression
- Identifying and overcoming barriers to effective communication
Positive and Assertive Communication
- Saying ‘yes’ when you should be saying ‘no’
- Expressing your ideas in a direct and effective manner
- Contributing at meetings and gaining cooperation from others
Persuasive and Influential Communication
- Expressing your views, ideas and requests with confidence
- Persuasive communication – gaining others’ agreement
- Ensuring your communication is clear, concise and easily understood
- Understanding and developing a more active and effective listening process
- Enhancing your questioning skills
Difficult Situations – Communicating with Confidence
- Communicating difficult or sensitive messages
- Gaining cooperation from others and minimising conflict
An Introduction to Negotiation
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.