This programme will provide sales managers and leaders with essential knowledge of the theory and tools necessary to manage the practical issues involved in driving sales growth in their organisations. It will enable them to understand and drive a strategic sales management function within their company, enhancing both their personal and organisational effectiveness. Recent participants have included sales directors, regional managers, national account directors and a blend of newly appointed and seasoned sales managers across a range of industries. The course will be fun, challenging and fully interactive and supported by presentations, demonstrations, interactive discussions, debate, group work and individual tasks. A comment on role-plays…. everyone hates them so we don’t use them! So, don’t worry, you won’t be made to perform or made to feel uncomfortable at any time. You will of course practice core sales management skills but not on the stage and not in the spotlight. This is about great learning with like-minded professionals in a fun environment!
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Establish clear operating guidelines for any size of sales team or salesforce
- Implement robust sales strategies and tactics
- Implement a balanced scorecard approach to performance metrics
- Understand the difference between supervision, management and leadership
- Focus on what makes a successful sales manager
- Learn and apply new approaches to free up time for real performance management
- Turn traditional approaches on their head
- Evidence the ability to deliver exponential sales growth
- Apply a sales leadership approach that takes the people with you
- Create a sales environment of ownership and accountability
- Maximizing selling time
- Positive performance management
- A credible and ROI based approach to performance coaching
- Pipeline management & forecasting
- Fundamental account management / relationship management principles
- Shifting ownership & accountability
- Facilitating great 121 meetings
- Field observation, giving feedback, agreeing development actions
- An agenda for GROWTH
- The magic MBLSS approach
- The Sales Manager COPPFISM checklist
- Goals, targets, KPI’s, balanced scorecard
- The power of effective communication
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.