Building and sustaining customer’s confidence has become more important than it used be for financial brands in the problematic regime of economic uncertainties. Financial organisations have been the worst hit in the global economic crisis with a growing apathy amongst the target market. Interestingly, identifying the key differential advantages in a financial product/service has been a major challenge for users particularly in the developing market.
This course is focusing on current and future marketing needs of both the financial services organisations and the users of such services.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- This course will expose participants to the value of creativity in developing and marketing financial services and products.
- Participants will understand the value of marketing strategies
- How can the value of marketing strategies can be effectively used in addressing the current and future needs of their organisations
The course will look at the following areas.
- Fundamentals of marketing financial services.
- Understanding and managing product life cycle of financial products.
- Key issues in consumer segmentation and consumer profiling for financial services products.
- Building financial brand equity and the brand health.
- Evaluating Return on Marketing Investment in financial services marketing.
- Simplicity & Creativity in financial products development.
- Developing and implementing promotional strategies for financial products.
- Market research in financial services marketing
- Case studies
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.