This introduction to marketing training course is designed to enable the new marketers to develop a thorough understanding of the many areas encountered in the busy marketing environment. All major aspects of marketing are covered and delegates will be able to apply the theories and practice of marketing on their return to work. Although based on PowerPoint presentations the course is highly interactive and includes discussions, exercises and practice in using planning tools.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the function and role of all major internal departments encountered.
- The importance of understanding the marketing mix
- What factors are important to buyers
- Prepare clear objectives for dealing with major marketing events.
- Understanding the manufacturing and finance decisions that affect the marketing mix.
- What affects product-marketing strategy?
- Sales force relations and utilisation.
The Elements of Marketing
- Product and Sales Based Companies
- Marketing A Total Concept
- The Marketing Mix
- Marketing vs Selling
- Marketing Communication Branding & Logo
- Internal and External Research Methods
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research
How to Prepare More Accurate Forecasts
- Environment and Market Factors
- Product Life Cycle
- New Product Development
- Product and Market Strategies
- Portfolio Analysis
- Finding Market Gaps
- Marketing Plan Strategies
- Strategies for Dealing in Competitive Markets
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.