As professional, consultative sales people, we need to be able to sell to all of our prospects. We need to reduce potential barriers and maximize opportunities. All too often we focus on our competencies and skills, along with the models, theories and tools we apply. This course does the opposite and focuses on the people we are selling to. Anyone who needs to engage, influence, impress, motivate, inspire and ultimately make the sale / close the deal, will benefit hugely from the powerful and practical content of this course. If you struggle to get your point across, to make a positive impact, to influence behaviour, to break through barriers, to close the deal.. this course is for you. The course will be fun, challenging, fully interactive and supported by presentations, demonstrations, interactive discussions, debate, group work and individual tasks. The workshop will include plenty of opportunity to practice in a safe environment, but don’t worry, you won’t be forced to perform or made to feel uncomfortable at any time. This is about great learning with like-minded professionals in a fun environment!
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Influence and sell to the full range of personality and character types
- Understand the power and relevance of beliefs, values and motivations
- Develop life changing skills, behaviours and habits
- Communicate better than ever before
- Develop huge rapport and empathy skills
- Learn how to positively influence difficult people
- Know, understand and apply relevant theories, models and tools
- Understand and react to sales signals and buying triggers
- Mirror, match and build lasting rapport with prospects, customers and clients
- Behaviours, beliefs, values, motivations, iceberg
- Conversation skills
- Building rapport, being in rapport
- Transactional analysis
- VAKOG filter principals
- The OK Corale
- Johari Window
- Merrill & Reid social styles and behaviours
- Maslow Hierarchy of needs
- Strengths Deployment Inventory
- Thomas Kilman character traits
- The power of Emotional Intelligence
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.