Selling carries a lot of negative baggage. No matter how we package “selling” it still gets defined as “doing something to someone” rather than “ doing something “for” or “with” someone. Customers are afraid that they will be sold to, that they will be unfairly persuaded or pay too much or suffer buyers remorse. Sales people are afraid that they won’t sell enough, hit their targets, earn their bonus. This course aims to clear the way for reality based selling. Honesty, transparency, openness and realism taking away all of the pressures, fears, concerns and barriers of selling and being sold to. As the title suggests – this course suggests that we can achieve so much more by “getting real” with our prospects, customers and clients, and ask them for the same, or agree that we simply “shouldn’t play”. A refreshing course giving you a new way of approaching sales. A new way of looking at sales for new and experienced sales people who want to break out of accepted methods and routines. A sales course for people brave enough to reinvent their approach to sales.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Approach their selling activity with new vigor and confidence
- Surprise and delight their prospects, customers, clients with a new refreshing approach
- Breathe new life into existing relationships by re-positioning the approach
- Set new objectives, new agendas and agree new outcome levels
- Raise the bar to a new level of honesty, integrity and respect
- Achieve greater results than ever before by applying new approaches and techniques
- Engage in different conversations based on “getting real” and “helping clients succeed”
- Where is “selling” in the current and near future market place?
- We all want the same thing but what is it that we want?
- EQ versus IQ in selling – emotions versus logic
- The amazing power of intent versus technique
- Removing the guessing game on both sides of the table
- Slowing down for Amber Traffic Lights
- Using the ORDER approach for successful, sustainable selling
- The decision making process
- Helping clients succeed
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.