Marketing communications has never been this challenging. The business world has adopted the “glocal” approach because all that we used to know have changed and still changing. The way consumer’s access information is in a state of perpetual flux, has posed the challenge of creativity, measurability and precision to marketing communications managers more than ever before. For marketing communications managers to achieve desirable results, they now need to re-appraise their strategies and techniques constantly and ensure that the right ones are chosen at the first time – no time for a second chance. “Marcomms” managers now need to set traditional techniques aside and embrace the new cultures and networks championed by technology.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Evaluate known marketing communications strategies and techniques
- Analyse the new world and strike a balance that will help in daily work life.
- Renew and refresh their knowledge and understanding of marketing communications principles, techniques and tools
- How to choose an appropriate mix
- With successful examples, participants will learn about new media, technology driven media and how they have changed world of marketing communications
- Developing a strategic and structured approach to marketing communications campaign.
- Identifying media consumption needs to develop key messages.
- Writing briefs and briefing marketing communications agencies
- Core parameters in choosing marketing communications agencies.
- Measuring campaign effectiveness
- Understanding new media
- Exploring new media for marketing communications campaigns
- Judging creative strategies, big ideas and creative proposals.
- Identifying opportunities in social networks and viral marketing
- Case studies in new media and technology.
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.