Networking is a key and cost effective marketing activity. It requires skill, discipline and confidence so that the most positive impact is made and business is the result. If you need to network but lack the skills, experience, competencies and confidence, this course will be a life changer for you. If you need to walk into a room full of strangers and engage in structured conversation with relevant contacts, often described as “working the room”, this course is for you. If the very thought of it fills you with dread, you’ll leave the course with a new set of skills and the confidence you need to succeed. The course will be fun, challenging and fully interactive and supported by presentations, demonstrations, interactive discussions, debate, group work and individual tasks. The course will also include plenty of opportunity to practice in a safe environment, but don’t worry, you won’t be forced to perform or made to feel uncomfortable at any time. This is about great learning with like minded professionals in a fun environment!
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Utilize a robust guide for excellent preparation
- Refer to a thorough guide of golden “do’s” and “don’ts”
- Apply the skills required to select and approach targets
- Break into, or leave a conversation
- Apply structured and effective conversation skills
- Understand and move up the conversation pyramid
- present fundamental rapport building skills
- Deliver an impactful proposition statement
- Deliver an impressive 30 second elevator pitch
- Apply questioning skills to facilitate conversation & exchange
- Move on without giving offence
- Achieve significant improvements to confidence levels
- Building a magnetic proposition and 30 second pitch
- Climbing the conversation ladder
- Rapport building
- Working with personality types
- Listening for personality clues via VAKOG recognition
- Asking great questions
- Using the A.I.D.A model for impact
- Leaving your ego at the door
- Become a master of “working the room”
- Effective and appropriate follow up
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.