This course is perfect for anyone involved in selling products or services, conducting surveys or completing marketing research campaigns using the telephone and anyone who needs to clean data or convert suspects to prospects to sales. The course will explore all aspects of using the telephone to influence people and all the issues and opportunities it presents. Tele-sales in all its forms should be fun, rewarding, efficient and conducted with skill, discipline and professionalism. Using the telephone with maximum impact requires confidence and practice, and to achieve these you need skills and competencies and you will find them and much more on this course. We will not just focus on us and our skills, we will also focus on the receivers of our calls, their personalities, their perceptions, the barriers they put up and the models and tools we can use to reduce their reluctance to engage with us. Ultimately we will enable our delegates to achieve success and enjoyment from engaging with people on the telephone. We will of course, conduct lots of practice in a safe environment and please be assured, you will not be put in the spotlight, put under pressure or made to feel uncomfortable in any way. This course is about great learning in a safe environment for like minded professional people.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Adapt style and approach to a range of personality and character types
- Appreciate and respect the viewpoint of the call receiver
- Understand and work with “gatekeepers” to get to the decision maker
- Take away robust models, tools and approaches
- Significantly increase skills and confidence
- Make tele-sales and telemarketing an enjoyable experience
- Become a tele-sales expert
- Become a personality type expert
- Learn transferrable sales skills and techniques
- Implement self management and tracking systems to maximize results
- Building the brief, understanding the objectives, getting prepared
- Creating a great mental and physical calling environment
- Understanding personality types and buying triggers
- Having fun with the gatekeeper!
- Asking great questions
- Pro-active listening skills
- The power of summary and playback
- Building rapport & empathy
- Understanding the A.I.D.A model
- Building a call structure
- How to approach scripting
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.