Effective use of energy is critical for industrial processes. Improving energy performance can impact on quality, throughput and profitability. This course will cover a range of industries and industrial processes. Delegates will learn how to evaluate industrial energy use and identify opportunities for improvement. Industries covered include steel, non-ferrous metals, glass, cement, engineering, minerals, aerospace, food & drink, building products, rubber & plastics.
At the end of the course delegates will understand:
- Understanding energy use in industrial processes
- Reviewing industrial energy performance
- How to identify performance improvement opportunities
- How to implement energy performance improvements
- What is energy management?
- Why is a management system required?
- The use of ISO based management systems
- In depth review of ISO50001
- Management responsibility
- Energy policy
- Energy planning
- Legal requirements
- Energy review
- Energy baseline
- Energy performance indicators
- Procedures and documentation
- Management review
- Internal audit of the system
- Gaining certification
- ISO50001 case studies
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.