21st energy management is a combination of technical and management based solutions. This course will equip you with the necessary understanding and skills to develop and deploy an effective energy management programme for an organization. There are optional sector specific modules for the public sector; industrial; commercial & retail.
At the end of the course delegates will:
- Understanding the fundamentals of energy use
- Understanding how to develop an organization-wide energy management programme
- Understand the principles and practice of energy information systems
- How to develop and commission an energy audit programme
- How to develop people focussed solutions for energy management
- Making the financial case for investments in energy efficiency
- Energy Foundation – energy basics to ensure a common ground for all delegates
- Principles of energy management
- Metering, monitoring & targeting; energy performance indicators
- Energy Supply & Procurement
- Energy auditing (based on EN16247 and ISO5002)
- Energy saving through people and behaviour change
- Developing the ‘business’ case for investment in energy saving projects
- Additional financial training from RCI prospectus
- Energy Action Planning
- Introduction to Energy Management Systems (based on ISO50001)
- System optimisation: boilers, motors, fans, pumps, compressed air, heat-recovery, etc.
- Sector specific modules
- EE in industrial sectors: e.g. metals, glass, cement
- EE in the public sector
- EE in the commercial & retail sector
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.