Since oil and gas companies have been evolving rapidly toward asset-centered organizations, and because dramatic advancements have been made in cost-effective computational power and storage, the methodologies and tools for E&P asset valuation and decision making must be revolutionized to keep pace.
At the end of the course delegates will understand:
- How to manage ROI and expenses on upstream investments and assets
- Achieve company- wide asset management programs
- Effectively achieve Kinder Morgan’s preventative asset integrity maintenance and optimize operations
- Strategically overcome asset management challenges
- Asset reliability
- Facility infrastructure challenges
- Managing corrosion in order to maintain E&P oil and gas assets
- Protecting investments and future operations.
- Managing assets in the face of a dwindling workforce
- Effects of uncertain market and economy
- Multidomain E&P asset and project management
- Production assets
- Asset Management Costs with Strategic Initiatives for Streamlining Integrity Management Processes
- Leveraging Technologies to Achieve Asset Reliability
- Maintenance strategies of aging assets
- Leveraging risks and methods to receiving the highest returns on investments
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.