It is often said that you only manage what you measure – this is very true in the field of energy management. Successful energy management depends on an effective information system that can relate energy use to the factors that influence it. A popular approach to this is known as Monitoring & Targeting. This course will equip delegates with the necessary skills to develop and deploy an effective energy information system.
At the end of the course delegates will understand:
- Understand energy metering and measurement
- How to collect & analysis energy data
- Understand how to develop and use energy performance indicators
- Review energy performance measurement and benchmarking
- Analysis of utility billing
- Energy metering & measurement
- Principles of monitoring & targeting (M&T)
- Developing energy performance indicators
- Energy benchmarking for buildings & industrial processes
- Regression analysis of energy data
- Cusum analysis
- Energy performance reporting
- Energy to carbon reporting
- Software based solutions
Scoping and procuring software based M&T systems
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.