Whilst energy management can save energy with low cost techniques, investment in technology will be required at some stage in an energy management programme. The ability to make a good case for investment in energy efficiency or renewable technologies requires an understanding of financial appraisal techniques and an ability to present and make an effective case for the investment. This course will equip delegates with the skills to do this.
At the end of the course delegates will understand:
- Identification of good investments in energy efficiency or renewable technology
- Understanding of financial appraisal techniques
- Review of funding mechanisms
- Ability to make an effective presentation for investment
- Identification of suitable investment opportunities
- Checking technical viability before financial analysis
- Review of appraisal techniques
- Simple payback
- Discounted cash flow
- Net Present Value
- Internal Rate of Return
- Life cycle costing
- Methods and sources of funding
- Making the business case for investment
- Post project appraisal and verification
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.