The Balanced Scorecard is a framework to help organizations to clarify their vision and strategy and translate them into operational objectives that drive both performance and behaviour. Over the last decade the Balanced Scorecard has become established management best practice for the private sector but is equally applicable and beneficial for the public sector. Therefore for the benefit of effective delivery, this programme uses a lively mixture of theory and work on private/public sector case studies to help delegates gain a thorough understanding of the benefits and challenges of implementing a Balanced Scorecard in their organization.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the structure and typical content of a public/private sector Balanced Scorecard
- Build a Balanced Scorecard for your organization
- Use a Balanced Scorecard in a management-for-results environment
- Understand how to use the Balanced Scorecard to align operational activity with strategy
- Understand the Change Management implications of implementing a Balanced Scorecard
- Balanced scorecard
- Performance measurement
- Outcomes and performance drivers
- Structure of a Balanced Scorecard
- Target setting
- Performance measures for the four perspectives
- Developing a Balanced Scorecard
- The key process steps to develop a Balanced Scorecard
- A timetable for development and involvement
- Identifying and rationalizing strategic initiatives
- Assessing and managing risks
- Strategic management
- Strategic planning
- Strategy alignment
- Strategy execution
- Strategy focused organization
- Strategy Maps
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.