When looking at any financial opportunity the ability to perform accurate and realistic analysis is imperative. In today’s ever-changing business environment, the capability to write simple spreadsheets is not enough. You have to be able to incorporate all the “what if” scenarios and stress any proposal to its limits. A well-structured financial model can facilitate and improve the reliability and quality of your decision-making.
At the end of the course delegates will have a good understanding of:
- The different types of financial models and when each should be applied
- Constructing financial models making use of a broad range of Excel methods and techniques
- Incorporating elements such as risk, sensitivity, optimisation and forecasting into financial models
- Meaningful management reports and charts for communication
- Opening and closing Excel files
- Excel screen menu and standard toolbar
- Auto fill
- Moving around a worksheet
- Moving around the sheets in a workbook
- Creating files
- Deleting files and individual sheets
- Changing column width and row height
- Entering simple formulas
- Entering labels
- Cell referencing
- Centring titles and merging cells
- Simple cell formatting
- Number formats
- Changing font sizes and colours
- Copy, cut and pasting cell contents
- Inserting graphic objects
- Custom views
- Previewing worksheets
- Printing documents and ranges
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.