In today’s global business environment, having protocol expertise makes any international exchange more successful and profitable. Each delegate will learn vital management and customer service skills, as well as how to present themselves and their organizations with refinement and sophistication.
At the end of this course, delegates would be:
- More knowledgeable about the interpersonal aspects of the global economy
- Become more confident
- Learn to work smarter for effective delivery of tasks
- Make a positive and lasting impression with others
- Become more confident in the global economy
- Better understand cross-cultural issues
- Become a goodwill ambassador for your company, organization, and country
- Broadening global awareness
- Projecting cultural awareness
- Mastering the first meeting
- Understanding global communication styles
- Interpreting verbal and nonverbal communication styles
- Appreciation of high- and low-context cultures
- Understanding various value systems
- Maneuvering cultural formalities
- Advanced business dining and entertaining skills
- Negotiation styles
- Pre-meeting action plans
- Dressing for success
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.