This advanced CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Customer Relationship Management course builds on your knowledge of CRM fundamentals and takes you beyond an overview. You will learn how to articulate a viable CRM for your enterprise and assess your corporate CRM needs thus generating value addition for your company. Each delegate would also learn how to transform and expand surface-level customer service into a vibrant and productive relationship management value proposition.
As part of the delivery of the course, we would examine preferred methods of processing and integrating high-volume CRM data, to enhance your understanding of whom your customers are and why they are so important today. Other issues the course will concentrate on include data mining strategies, predicting customer behaviour using CRM and applying CRM concepts to effective business decision-making.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Develop mission-critical CRM plans for your organisation
- Fine tune your CRM plan keeping in mind your company’s special needs and your customers expectations
- Assess evolving CRM technology and it’s relevance to your company
- Monitor on-going developments in the field of CRM as they apply to your company
- Manage CRM initiatives and their role in strategic planning and development
- Customer Relationship Management concepts
- Constituents of a good CRM strategy
- Implementation challenges
- Developing a customer strategy
- Customer Lifestyle Management and Lifetime Value
- CRM Technology
- Operational CRM
- Analytical CRM
- Collaborative CRM
- CRM Project Management]
- Building a business case for CRM
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.