The aim of this course is to assist managers and human resource practitioners to understand and apply the competency framework and the generic competency dictionary. Managers and practitioners will also be able to assess the required competencies when interviewing new recruits, manage performance as well as identify training needs of existing employees.
- Analysing jobs against skill levels required and core job tasks through the technical occupation matrix
- Developing and manage competency based technical training programs for staff
- Benchmarking the quality of competency based training and development programs against oil and gas standards
- Setting up strategic talent pools through a practical step-by-step implementation guide
- Measuring the Return On Investment (ROI) in competency development programs
- Raising the profile of technical skills through professional development techniques
- Designing competency-based frameworks
- Defining competency evidence
- Putting competency frameworks to use
- Integrating with other HR processes
- Assessing competence
- Competency evaluation for training needs analysis
- Using competency evidence for organisational review and audit
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.