Most people need to be trained to reach their full potential in the workplace. This Course will help executive managers to identify and develop core competencies leading to improved performance.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Delegate and empower effectively so employees complete tasks at a high level and on time
- Motivate and coach using proven, problem-solving techniques to gain cooperation and commitment from your staff
- Manage your time and your department’s time by setting priorities, minimizing unproductive activities and getting out of crisis mode
- Develop an enhanced understanding of the leadership skills required to be an effective senior manager through the use of a 360 degree feedback process,
- Have a heightened sense of self-awareness about their own leadership style
- Develop a greater awareness of good practice in people management
- Have an increased capacity to lead change and an enhanced understanding of the experience and skills of other senior colleagues
The leadership styles we will look at include:
- Autocratic leadership
- Bureaucratic leadership
- Charismatic leadership
- Democratic leadership or Participative leadership
- Laissez-faire leadership
- People-oriented leadership or Relations-Oriented leadership
- Servant leadership
- Task-oriented leadership
- Transactional leadership
- Transformational leadership
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.