It would be next to impossible to be able to effectively manage task to the point of successfully implementing them without key and essential ingredients. This course will focus on points such as how to prioritize your work so you can get the most important things done. We will look at how to manage time wasters, delegate the right task, to the right person. This course will help each delegate understand the difference between being busy from being effective. We would develop SMART targets like you’ve never seen before. You will learn how to handle interruptions quickly as well as identify your own personal time saving tips.
At the end of the course delegates will understand how to:
- Distinguish between “busy work” and “productive work”.
- Identify people who waste your time; and what you can do about it.
- Prioritise your work, so you always get the most important things done.
- Avoid procrastination and concentrate on the most valuable tasks.
- Use SMART targets to aid in your time management.
- Delegate the right task, to the right person, for the right reasons.
- Identify your own personal, timesaving tips.
- Resist being distracted off topic; how to keep your mind focused onto the task at hand.
- Apply the 80–20 rule to your own time management.
- Solve problems more quickly and effectively.
- Personal effectiveness training
- Improve your productivity by managing your mood.
- Maintain a positive mental attitude.
- Keep office conversations on productive, rather than non-productive topics.
- Use the continuous improvement cycle: Plan, Action, Feedback, Change.
- How to use feedback to improve results.
- Develop a personal action to take away.
- Positive Mental Attitude: How it affects tangible results
- Learn the EDISON success formula
- Avoid the opposite: How to fail…
- Practical exercises for the delegates
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.